Pages

7.03.2018

Freebie for the Fourth

 I've been playing around in Photoshop lately and decided to do up a print that I could share for the holiday. I love Americana and I love decorating for the Fourth of July. (although this year, I haven't had time to get out much). This print will add a little holiday color to my buffet.




To print your own copy, just right click on the image below, and save it to your computer.
The image is an 8x10 size. I printed it on 8.5x11" sheet of matte photo paper, and trimmed it to size.
Then just pop it into a frame.





When I was a kid, the Fourth of July always meant the carnival was in town,
and watching  fireworks the night of the fourth.
When I first got my DSLR camera I spent some time attempting to learn how to use all the bells and whistles. I could hardly wait until the carnival came to town to try this shot. It reminds me of being a kid and care free summer nights.



Hope you have a fun holiday celebration! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment