Pages

3.05.2016

March 5 on 5

Aaaand another month flies by. 
I'm getting better at remembering to keep my camera handy. But I'm still feeling a little rusty. 


This year February is the month of love and . . .


Mardi Gras. (Bead bokeh, heh)


It's difficult to pass up a pretty fence without pointing my lens in that direction. Once upon a time I participated weekly in the  Happy Fence Friday flickr group, I still love me an interesting HFF shot. 


After months of planning, I finally found an artist I am excited about working with, and began the process of having permanent art work added to my arm. 


What an odd winter we have had. Relatively mild, temps all over the place, and very little snow. (not that I'm complaining, mind you) This photo is simply to remind me we did have a little of the white stuff.


And one more for good measure. I loved the colors, the graphics and the lovely patina of this collection of gauges.(And while I'm quite rusty at it, I couldn't resist adding a little texture to the image.)  In February my spring market schedule began. I participated in two markets, and as usual, they were full of interesting, lovely vintage items. I have quite a few other photos from the markets, that I'll share in another post in a few days.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, please take the time to visit the other photographers participating this month. You can begin with Lianne.

4 comments:

  1. Certainly doesn't look like you're rusty! You've got bokeh-liciousness, texture!, and a HFF - I'd say you are ON it. Lovely stuff, Miss Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection this month! And I love bokeh - can rarely manage it with my fledgling skills so love seeing others display that talent.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mardi Gras! SO exciting! I've always wanted to visit New Orleans. One of these days!
    Even more exciting that you're getting a tat! Awesome! Can't wait to see.
    Love your snowy branches, and the rusty gauges. And that fence! A piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look rusty to me! I love how you always notice the little details.

    ReplyDelete